Saturday, January 27, 2018

Panda Love

Gerda Steiner Progressive Challenge for Jan., Oh I could not resist the adorable Panda- so I bought him!  Inspired by a blogging friend- Donna, who makes the cutest cards with the images from this store!


 I used a background that is made on watercolor paper with the leftover paint from my attempts at watercoloring. Why waste the paints- they are not cheap!  I love the pinks and purples- and was able to match the mauve/pink cardstock-that my sistaer gave me from Tuesday Morning.  I used a Mod Stitched rectangle die for the image, copics to color and a Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen to add shimmer.

I have a few friends in the About Oriental Stamping Yahoo group that may get a card with this adorable Panda if I have time to whip up a few more cards : )

We visited San Diego over New Years, and saw this adorable Panda at the SD Zoo : )


Challenges:
Gerda Steiner Progressive Challenge Jan 18

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The panda is so sweet!! Love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly, that is just adorable. Great picture of the real one too. Gerda Steiner has such wonderful stamps. Have a great weekend.

Donna said...

So cute Shelly! I think the panda this month is one of my favorites. You might be seeing him again on my blog too. Thanks for the shout out. It;s great that you are enjoying your water color class and using the paints for other projects. Love the color combo. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Lynn McAuley said...

What an adorable card with this sweet, sweet panda!! We hiked out to the zoo in Washington, D.C. one cold March day just to see the pandas!! They are so fun to watch!!

Laura said...

Great card, Shelly! I love the beautiful background you created and the sweet panda with all the hearts! Thanks for sharing!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Lovely card. Your bg turned out nice.