Monday, October 2, 2017

CYS-Washi

 I am late, but wanted to get this card completed! The SCS Challenge Your Stash group posts on the 28th of each month.  This month, Terri challenged us to use Washi.


and on the inside



The CYS group can be located here.  List mom Barb had the brilliant idea- lets use our stash items- with a monthly theme, I am sure finding no shortage of items to use in my creative space for this challenge...!!! Even those in the 'get rid of' pile....... HERE is a link to all of the August cards the group members posted for this challenge.

Always Fun Challenge- Dies or Punches
Dragonfly Dreams- Fully Loaded


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly, that is a gorgeous card. Love all your washi tape and the dragonflies.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is very pretty! I never seem to know what to do with tiny images, but you obviously don't have that problem.

Marilyn said...

This is lovely Shelly and I like the creative way you used the tape. Great sentiment too and I'm glad you showed the inside of the card... I always finish mine and love seeing how everyone else does.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great way to use your washi Shelly - love the result, and the offcut that you have used to decorate the inside of your card
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fabulous washi tape background for this wonderful card, Shelly! Beautiful work, inside and out!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great layout and I love that edge cut die - the white just makes it pop!