Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter craft

I made a fun Easter craft for an adult day care my Mom attends.


 I left it uncolored so the clients could go with the flow, either color it or not, The image is Create with TLC, The DP and cardstock is by SU- most likely retired.


inside is a Tic-Tac slot/holder.

I made 20 of these for the day care.  They went together easily.

I found the Inspiration from HERE.  I had to alter it for the Tic-Tacs:

Cut cardstock 3" x 11"
Score at 1/2", 1 3/4", 3", 3 1/2 ", 7" and 7 1/2"

Follow directions in link above.

I have a Nellie Snellen die- from Sweetstamps.com that cute a tag with slots in the ends for ribbons. HERE is the link, and it looks like it is on sale more than 50 % off.

The image is on dimensionals. The dimensionals have to be above the ribbon in order to open the holder with ease.

Challenges:
Glitter and Sparkle- Easter
Pile it on- Interactive
Outlaws-Festive Fridays- Bunnies
Craft for the Craic- Easter and anything but a card
Cute Card Thursday- Easter

I hope you have a Blessed Easter!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Well aren't these just the cutest things. FUN!

Unknown said...

Oh that's a lovely idea! I'm sure it "tic"kled everyones fancy!! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Craft for the Craic.
Best wishes,
Eithne

Deb said...

Love this idea, how sweet of you putting these packs together!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Donna said...

Shelly, how thoughtful of you to provide these kits for the day care center. I'm sure the seniors loved them. They are so adorable. That bunny is so cute. Hope all is well. Busy as usual and not much time to craft lately! Hope you had a great Easter!

Sarah Bell said...

A beautiful project, love the design – thanks for joining in the Glitter ‘N’ Sparkle - Easter Challenge. I am now following your lovely blog! – Sarah DT – If you would like to follow me too mine is: http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

Barb said...

How dang cute--I love this!

Lynn McAuley said...

A super cute Easter craft and treat sure to delight, Shelly!

SewPaperPaint said...

What a sweet idea ! Love that bunny. Hugs, Autumn