Saturday, August 2, 2014

My Sheri CRAFTS- Shaped Cards

 I am joining the My Sheri CRAFTS challenge #139 today as a GDT!  We are making Shaped cards and we would love for you to join us : )
  I used a newly released image from SweetStamps called Robyn. I colored the image with Copic Markers. The Lilac cardstock is SU, the DSP SU and the Yellow cardstock is Coordinations. The ribbon is from the Target dollar Spot and the rhinestones Prima.

 I had fun using my new electronic cutting machine along with the Make the Cut software. The SVG is from Penny Duncans Blog and is a freebie called the PDC 9 Point Shaplie Flower.

Please stop by the Blog to check out the cards the DT at My Sheri CRAFTS have created for the challenge- I hope you are inspired and come join in the challenge!
Join in the FUN at MSC


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

12 comments:

Marge said...

This is such a FUN-shaped happy card, Shelly, and sure to bring a big smile to your recipient!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us & joining us @ My Sheri Crafts as our Guest Designer!!! ;-)

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute, Shelly. I love the shaped flower and cheerful papers/image you used.

jimlynn said...

Not only a cute shape for a card but also a fun and cute, cute card!
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fantastic cut Shelly, and a beautiful card as a result.
Blessings
Maxine

Sandy Palmer said...

Love the flower shape! Wonderful coloring, and love the bling! So happy you joined us as GD at My Sheri Crafts! :)

Stef H said...

what? you didn't go asian????? LOL. this is fabulous. love the design!

hope your summer is going fabulously. if you're ever out towards sandwich, give me a buzz. be nice to "do lunch". i can PM you my phone #.

hugs :)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Love the shape of your card. Your image is so cute and coloured so well.

NanaConnie said...

Hey, Shelly, congrats on the GDT spot! Love the shape you chose for this delightful card. Great colors. :-D

Penny said...

Well, congrats on the GDT! :^)
Love the shaped design of your card, Shelly! And I love the way you added your cute image to it--she really pops! Very pretty color palette! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Sue Crease said...

Love this shape of card. Great image too. Thanks for joining us as guest designer over at MSC this time around.
Sue

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful, Shel! What a fun shape and a super cool image - you'ce colored her beautifully ! Congrats on your MSC GDT position!

Sarah said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us as GDT at My Sheri Crafts! I love the shape you used! Great card!